Book Now Before It's Too Late!
Tariffs and Terms
The term 'Big Barns', or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Big Barns Cottage, Dunrobin, Golspie, Scotland, KW10 6SF. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Bookings are usually taken from Saturday to Saturday, but there may be flexibility during 'off peak' season.
- Big Barns Cottage £450 - £650 per week.
- Big Barns Bed and Breakfast £85 per night (includes double room and bed and breakfast for two people - 10% discount for single occupancy).
- A 50% non- refundable deposit is required on booking, with balance required six weeks prior to the booked arrival date.
- Entry is from 3pm and vacated by 10 am.
- All towels and linen are included in the price.
- Big Barns Cottage and Big Barns Bed and Breakfast are both non smoking.
- Every effort will always be made to honour bookings. We do however, reserve the right to cancel should the property sustain damage or otherwise become unsuitable to accommodate your holiday. In such an event, we will refund any monies paid in full. Any additional costs you may incur will be a matter for your holiday insurance arrangements.
- In the event that you have to cancel your booking, we will require at least 4 weeks notice prior to your arrival date to ensure full refund (minus non-refundable deposit).
- No person or animals in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
- The cottage must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If there are breakages or damage caused during your stay, you must inform us as soon as this happens to allow recompense to be made prior to your departure.
- We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- No liability shall be accepted for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Inform us as soon as possible of you have a complaint about your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
- For stays in excess of one week, additional clean linen and towels supplied on request.